Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ready In August?

There seems to be an inverse relationship between writing and blogging.  Here it is September and I haven't blogged once since NaNoWriMo.  Fortunately, that doesn't mean that I haven't been writing.  Of course I've wasted a fair amount of time goofing off and playing MMOs.  I even started a new job which has rather occupied my mental space for the last several months. But, despite all that, I also managed to knock out 30k on last year's nano, re-work and self-publish a novella (including interior art) and planned out the rest of this year's nano.

Normally I don't even decide what story I'm going to do until September or October, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.  I recently finished a final (for a while at least) read through of A Kingdom of Stone (and made ebook versions for a friend to read) and started re-reading the first half of The Stone King to get in the right mindset for this year's nano.  I don't know what the work situation will be like during nano, hopefully I'll have time to write.  Assuming I do, I seem to be pretty well prepared.

We'll see.


No comments: